Expansion of infrastructures for the CIS and Interporto di Nola infrastructures, Naples
The development of the amount of traffic makes a new traffic requirement objective: the inadequacy of the existing junction and the need to enrich the access roads to the complex with new road branches to serve Interporto, CIS and Service Center has oriented the infrastructural choices.
– 76,600 cubic meters of excavations and landfills
– 179,000 cubic meters. of detected
– 36,700 cubic meters. of road foundation
– 244,500 square meters x cm of bituminous conglomerates per base layer
– 234.500 sq. M. Of road surface
– 59.800 sqm. of sowing for slopes
– 15,800 cubic meters of vegetable land
– 4. 500 ml of foundation piles
ml. 3700.00 of bridge beams in c.a.p.