It is a building with a court type with four levels above ground and a basement used as a parking space. The architectural choice was that of a prestigious building with the use of important claddings such as marbles made of S.Fiora stone and green marble from Figline, curtain walls in pre-painted structural aluminum.
– All electrical, anti-intrusion, fire-prevention and air-conditioning systems have been designed to be managed and controlled by supervision and remote management systems using hardware and software
– Supply and installation of 22 AHU air treatment units and 22 groups of refrigeration units for air conditioning through adjustable long-throw nozzles.
– 9,100 square meters covered area
– Volume 26.600 mc.
– Mq.2.600 parking spaces
– 6,000 square meters of floating floors
– 4,500 square meters of false ceilings
– 3,500 square meters of precious marble flooring
– 2,000 square meters of ventilated façades in precious marble
– 1,500 square meters of structural aluminum and glass curtain walls
– labor force employed on average about 80 workers assigned to the various tasks