Restoration of the Latin cross church with three naves and chapels on the sides of the apse with a total height of 14.20 ml. For the consolidation and chaining of the perimeter walls, perforations were carried out with strands in harmonic steel strands, as well as micropiles reinforced to the foundations and similar perforations as a chemical barrier for the rising of the salts.
– 480,000 CM of armed perforations
– 30,000 KG of metal carpentry
– 10.000 CM of perforations and injections with silicate resins
– 2.500 ML of antique stucco restoration
– 1,000 MQ of roofs in tiles in the Neapolitan style
– average workforce employed about 20 workers assigned to the various tasks